Use of Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following manners:
- To operate, maintain, improve, and provide our Services to you;
- To verify your identity;
- To register you as a user and identify you when you sign in to your account;
- To determine your eligibility for our Services;
- To improve customer service;
- To develop and improve our website.
Protection of Information
We implement reasonable security measures, including, but not limited to, firewall barriers, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, to maintain the safety of your personal information. You acknowledge, however, that no system is perfectly secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, NCF cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data or content you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your information, we will notify you within a reasonable time frame so you can take appropriate protective steps and to inform you of the steps that NCF is taking with respect to such breach.
We may use tracking technology (cookies), which can help us make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC and used by your browser. Your browser can be configured so that cookies can be accepted with your permission or completely blocked.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information with our contracted service providers and affiliates only to assist us with our business operations and to provide our services to you.
We may also disclose your information:
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce our terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof;
- To protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of NCF, our users, yourself, or the public;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Third Party Services
Compliance with Governing Law