For service companies, adequate cash flow can mean the difference between small potatoes and the big time.
Without tangible goods or real estate, service companies may not qualify for bank loans. Factoring, however, can maintain your positive cash flow.
Six benefits that factoring brings to your service business:
- 1.Meet payroll expenses with confidence.
- 2.Even out your cash flow, despite business cycles.
- 3.Keep supplementary cash on hand for growth.
- 4.Augment your overhead.
- 5.Expand into new markets.
- 6.Access debt-free working capital.